Featuring ERr 731
- Clinically proven, non-hormonal menopausal symptom relief*
- Exclusive, patented formula
- Natural, safe relief that performs as well as low-dose hormone replacement therapy*
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
Up to 83% Reduction in Menopausal Symptoms*†
Estrovera, featuring ERr 731, provides safe, natural menopausal hot flash relief that performs as well as low-dose hormone therapy. Safety and effectiveness have been demonstrated in long-term clinical studies and it has been shown to significantly reduce multiple menopausal symptoms.*1
Estrovera, featuring ERr 731, has been safely used for over 20 years and is supported by unprecedented scientific validation. Estrovera provides relief for multiple menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, sleep disturbances, mood swings, irritability, anxiety, and sexual problems.*
If you try Estrovera and aren’t completely satisfied with the results, visit WhyEstrovera.com for information on how to receive a refund.
NOTICE: Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because rhubarb may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea.
- Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes.*
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:*
- Sleep disturbances
- Depressive mood, irritability, and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness
- Excellent safety profile supported by 2 years of clinical testing in perimenopausal women.*
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily.*
Directions: Take one tablet with food and a glass of water once daily at the same time of day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (cellulose acetate phthalate, glycerol triacetate, ammonium hydroxide, hypromellose, maltodextrin, and polyethylene glycol).
Also known as Siberian rhubarb root