Menopausal Symptom Relief*
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Selestro™ is formulated for women before, during, and after menopause. By combining soy isoflavones (guaranteed to contain all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin) and standardized black cohosh extract this formula is designed to help relieve symptoms such as hot flashes, occasional sleep disturbances, and mild mood swings. It also provides support for cardiovascular and bone health.*
- Relieves menopausal symptoms such as:*
- Hot flushes/night sweats
- Occasional sleep disturbances
- Mild mood swings
- Occasional irritability
- Provides natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) in the form of a full spectrum of soy isoflavones—including daidzin and genistin.*
- May increase the ratio of 2-hydroxyestrone (“good” estrogen) over 16α-hydroxyestrone, which research suggests may help support breast health.*
- The formula may support healthy blood lipids through its influence on estrogen receptors.*
- Soy and black cohosh phytonutrients support bone health by beneficially modulating estrogen and calcium metabolism.*
- Provides the species of black cohosh (Actaea racemosa††) shown to be safe and effective in clinical studies.
Directions: Take one tablet one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This Product is gluten free and vegetarian.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking medication or have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, soy isoflavones (soy), black cohosh extract, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycolate, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose). Contains: soy.
Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans.
Also known as Cimicifuga racemosa.